Return an item
If you want to return an order or an item, it must meet the following conditions:
- The items must be unopened. For health and hygiene reasons, items with a seal that has been broken after delivery cannot be returned. If an item has not been received in good condition, please contact our customer service.
- Returns must be made within a period of 14 days after receipt of the item.
How do you return an item?
- Contact our customer service
- You will receive a return form from us by email
- Fill in the return form and add it to the return shipment
- Include all items to be returned in the return shipment. Make sure that the package is well packed so that it arrives to us in good condition.
- Drop off the package at a drop-off location as per the instructions sent by our customer support.
- Keep the proof of shipment well
What are the costs of a return shipment?
The shipping costs of the return are for your own account, unless one of the following exceptions to the return applies:
- The product you received is not the product you ordered
- The product was delivered with a broken seal or other defect
- The product has passed its best before date
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to return your order within 14 days without stating reasons, starting on the day of receipt of the product except frozen or fresh products.. The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging. For returning the order, the direct costs are for your own account.
We aim to reimburse all payments, including any delivery costs charged for the returned order, within 7 days following the day on which the consumer reports the withdrawal. In the event that only part of the order is returned, the delivery costs will not be reimbursed.
As a consumer, you are also liable for the decrease in value of the items in your order, as a result of the use of the items that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In that case, we may set off this depreciation against the amount to be refunded.
We reserve the right to withhold refunds until we have received the returned order or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the order, whichever is the earlier. We will use the same payment method that you used with your order for refunds, unless you agree to another method. No costs will be charged for the refund itself.